In order to obtain food shares from CT Ranch, you must become a member of our Private Membership Association, which protects your rights as consumers, and protects the farmers who provide the food to members. This membership application must be signed and the annual membership fee of $10 must be paid before you place your first order.
Summary of this Contract:
- You are becoming a member of a Private Membership Association protected by the 1st amendment, to obtain food of the highest quality including raw dairy and pastured meats directly from the farmer.
- You are choosing for yourself the types of food you want to buy and eat, and you have done your own research on the topic.
- You will not pursue any course of legal action against the Association trustees, staff or the other members for anything pertaining to the foods you obtain in your own choosing.
- Your activities and the farms activities with the Association are private and not to be shared with local, state or federal investigative or enforcement agencies.
- You are acting as a private member of the Association and not representing any local, state or federal agency whose purpose is to regulate Association business or carry out any enforcement, entrapment or investigation.
By joining the CT Ranch, a Private Membership Association and/or any Social Media Group started by, created by, or organized by the Association, I agree to the terms and conditions of the CT Ranch Agreement as follows.
- This Association of members declares that our objective is to allow the Private Association founders and all Association members with a platform in which to conduct all manner of private business with the Association and with other Associations and Association members, keeping all business in the private domain and utilizing the protections guaranteed by the Constitution to conduct business in private and to provide a platform for members to conduct business in the private domain under all protections acknowledged and guaranteed by the Constitution.
- We believe that the Constitution of the United States of America and the Charter of Rights of Canada guarantees our members the rights of free speech, petition, assembly, and the right to gather together for the lawful purpose of helping one another in asserting our rights protected by those Constitutions, Charter and Statutes, in addition to the rights to be free from unreasonable search and seizure, the right to not incriminate ourselves, and the right to freely exercise all other unalienable rights as granted by God and guaranteed by those Constitutions, Charter, and Statutes. WE HEREBY Declare that we are exercising our right of “freedom of association” as guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and equivalent provisions of the various State Constitutions, as well as the Charter of Rights of Canada. This means that our Association activities are restricted to the private domain only.
- We declare the basic right of all our members to decide for themselves which members could be expected to give wise counsel and advice concerning all matters, education, and any other matter and to accept from those members any and all counsel, advice, tips, whom we feel are able to properly advise and assist us.
- We expect the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of education that we think best for achieving and maintaining proper education for members families consistent with our educational philosophies.
- The mission of this Association is stated with the Articles of Association with the protections guaranteed within the aforesaid Constitution and Charter remaining fully intact.
- The Association will recognize any person (irrespective of race, color, or religion) who have joined this Association or any social media group organized, created, or managed by the PMA and is in agreement with these principles and policies as a member of this Association, providing said person has not been sanctioned or banned by the Chairman/administrator, and will provide a medium through which its individual members may associate for actuating and bringing to fruition the purposes heretofore declared.
- Membership to this Association, CT Ranch, and any of its groups may be terminated by An Association Trustee at any time should they conclude that a specific member is interacting with any other members in a way that is contrary, or detrimental to the focus and principles of this Association.
- I understand that, since The Association is protected by the First and Fourteenth Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, it is outside the jurisdiction and authority of Federal and State Agencies and Authorities concerning all complaints or grievances against The Association members or other staff persons. All rights of complaints or grievances will be settled by an Association designee, committee, or tribunal and will be waived by the member for the benefit of The Association and its members. By agreeing to this membership form I agree that I have sought sufficient education to determine that this is the course of action I want to take for myself. I fully understand that I am consuming “raw” food products. I waive HIPPA privacy rights and complaint processes.
- I agree to join CT Ranch, a faith based private association under common law, whose members seek to help each other achieve better health, education, and good quality of life. My activities within The Association are a private contractual matter that I refuse to share with the Local, State, or Federal investigative or enforcement agencies. I fully agree not to pursue any course of legal action against a fellow member of The Association, unless that member has exposed me to a clear and present danger of substantive evil, and upon the recommendation and approval of the Association.
- I enter into this agreement of my own free will without any pressure or coercion. I affirm that, as an Association member I am joining in the capacity of a private member and not the capacity to represent any Local, State or Federal agency whose purpose is to regulate Association business, or to carry out any mission of enforcement, entrapment, or investigation. I have read and understood this document, and my questions have been answered fully to my satisfaction. I understand that I can withdraw from this agreement and terminate my membership in this association at any time, and that my membership can and will be revoked if I engage in abusive, violent, menacing, destructive or harassing behavior towards any other member of The Association. These pages consist of the entire agreement for my membership in The Association.
I agree this contract began on the date of my joining CT Ranch or any other Association designated within the Association bylaws. I declare that by joining this Association and/or the Associations social media groups. I have carefully read the whole of this document and I understand and agree with it.
I also agree that, should I disagree with any part of this statement, I will immediately provide written notice of termination of my membership here.